[IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, June 23-29, 2017

--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimesÂutility, ham, which may be found in several archives without much delay, such as

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page59
[over 226,000 views! as of June 29, 2017]

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S inside E-W or inside randomwire N-S; Nissan stock caradio as specified; ICR-75Â E-W longwire

[Mostly, NOT, but this contains all my non-domestic MW DX logs. Must get busy with some real XEs]

** BENIN. 1566, June 23 at 0446, JBA carrier still at 0502, presumed TWR. Even weaker than when I heard it June 21 at 0353-0412.

Regarding 1566 kHz carrier heard twice, presumed TWR, I belatedly check the city-to-city distance between Enid and Parakou:
10326.32 km = 6416.48 statute miles.
But WRTH shows a more precise transmitter site is Serarou, unfound in first atlas I pick up, but is in the database of distancefromto, only:
10313.19 km = 6408.32 statute miles. Call it ``over 10 megameters``.

Not audible just before 0545* June 25, maybe too late. Parakou sunrise today 0532, and at 9.34 degrees north, varies only about a semihour later in the ``winter`` (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

09Â36'17.62"N  02Â39'00.08"E
https://binged.it/2t9Z7vq
73 wolfie
[aerial view of transmitter site:]
https://www.bing.com/maps?osid=70b90b27-487d-4263-8ccd-5e5bef2d6007&cp=9.605318~2.646653&lvl=16&style=h&v=2&sV=2&form=S00027
(Wolfgang Bueschel, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Shux; no icons for coffee shops nearby; o well, indicates single tower, so non-direxional; despite an awful lot of Atlantic not far to the south.

1566, June 26 at 0507, JBA carrier on the R75; at 0512 not on the NRD-545 or DX-398, but by 0515 detectable on the NRD, presumed TWR Parakou. Nick Hall-Patch in BC and Don Moman in Alberta were hearing this again last night with some audio, also suggesting 1296 Sudan, which is 600 kW further east so fading out earlier; not here. June 27 at quick 0311 check, no 1566 audible --- oops, that`s too early, before nominal *0315 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---