Re: [IRCA] RadioShack Has Essentially Shut All Its Stores

Two within about 20 miles of here closed last week. Two others remain (
King of Prussia Mall and Doylestown PA ), however these will be closing
within 2-3 months.

Before the closest one left closed, I was able to purchase some cables,
adapters, and other items at 80-90% off.

I probably don't have anything else I could need to visit one of the
remaining stores during the last couple of weeks, although I'll probably do
so just in case I see something I hadn't thought about.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (3) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 4); Sony XDRS3HD;
modified Sony ICF2010's (2) w/APS9B @ 15';
modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip