[IRCA] Radio items for sale

CC Skywave, just the Radio. Nothing else. $75 including shipping

Grundig Eton Executive radio (silver) $115 including shipping

PK's 6-18mhz tuneable magnetic loop $110 including shipping

PK's tuneable 525-1725khz loop $110 including shipping

sangean PRD-7 capable of 9 or 10khz steps and has external antenna jack for
AM Antenna, $110 including shipping

CountyComm GP5/SSB (don't know where the battery cover is) $45 including
shipping

PayPal only. If one lucky soul wanted all of this, I'd sell it for $500
including shipping.

Nothing is wrong with he stuff and it's all in pretty good shape.  I just
have realized over the last 3-6 months what I've spent most of my time
using and what bands I've been DXing. This stuff has all just been sitting
around.

I May also have a Sony ANLP1 active antenna for sale if the first buyer
doesn't follow through with PayPal. $80 including shipping

Contact me privately by email, walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx