From: Pete Taylor <ptdx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: IRCA <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; NRC <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, May 29, 2017 1:58 pm
Subject: [NRC-AM] FARSI

Anyone out there in DX-Land who is fluent in Farsi? If so, I would like to send you a CD or thumb drive of a station I taped on 580kHz in 1979 in Africa. Itâs hard to believe but the 38 year old cassette is just fine. If you are amenable, I will need a snail-mail address.

Thanks.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n