[IRCA] IRCA/NRC Auction

It is the tradition of both IRCA and NRC to have a Saturday Night auction at their annual conventions. This August is no exception. If you are planning on attending Reno, if you are able to find any interesting and preferably radio/DX related items that can be donated it is always greatly appreciated. Perhaps raid the local thrift store for some radio station coffee mugs, or maybe there is that station T-shirt which no longer fits, some dx books which you have already read 10 times.....Best if you can bring them directly to the convention hotel, but I can accept smaller and mid sized items mailed via U.S.P.S. to my p.o. box (1256 Bellflower CA 90707-1256) Auction proceeds will be divided between the clubs and hopefully all attendees can leave with a little item or two for their shack. Thank for your time.

Mike Sanburn   KG6LJU