Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Timed Recordings Using Elad FDM-S2

Les,

Assuming you just want the MW band (and not the LW band, too), set the
bandwidth to 1536 kHz (Set > Advanced > Device Configuration), click the
"Lock To CF" button (so the the tuning frequency corresponds to the center
(LO) frequency) and set the tune frequency to 1130 kHz - this will show you
that you are indeed recording the entire MW band. Now you can go to the
recording options (right click the round record button) and set the
parameters for the start and stop times - make sure the "Repeat" setting is
"daily" if you want it to repeat, and set the LO and TuneFreq to 1130.

This has worked well for me,

Brett Saylor