[IRCA] First TP DX Report from Kauai

--- Begin Message ---
I did a little TP DXing yesterday morning. I listened from 1614 to 1715.

531 weak audio with male speaking, unknown language

540 CNR1? female speaking w/echo effect (addt'l get in background)

549 CNR5 male and female discussion

558 with instrumental mix

567 JOIK female in JJ, under 570 splatter

585 poss CC male speaking in unknown lang, fluttery signal

594 JOAK male speaking in JJ

603 CRI? Instrumental mix w/female speaking in CC during musical interludes

621 female speaking, sounded like CC

657 Pyongyang, instrumental mix, great signal

711 HLKA? male speaking, faded signal

729 female speaking in CC

774 JOUB male & female in JJ

792 male & female in CC, weaker signal