Re: [IRCA] TP 14 April Victoria early quick look

Ah! I meant "Lot's of HETS..."

Gosh darn you auto correcting phone!

Never had that problem back in the 1970's and 1980's...

E-Mailing in DX reports way back in the 1970's was so much easier
without computers! :-)

*"Who'd a thought thirty years ago we'd all be sittin' here drinking
Chateau de Chassilier wine?*

*"Aye. In them days, we'd a' been glad to have the price of a cup o' tea."*

*" A cup ' COLD tea."*

*"Without milk or sugar."*

*" OR tea!"*

*"In a filthy, cracked cup."*

*"We never used to have a cup. We used to have to drink out of a rolled up
newspaper."*

*"The best WE could manage was to suck on a piece of damp cloth."*

*"But you know, we were happy in those days, though we were poor."*

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -