[IRCA] Recent DX from Burnt River ON

I will provide formatted reports to Ginnie (NRC) and
Niel (ODXA), but here's what I've had this trip. This
is complete, unless I log something in the next two
hours...

One unID: I heard a Westwood One affiliate carrying
the Irish football game on 560, and had a local ad for
something in New Danbury. Danbury itself is in CT, but
is there a New Danbury (can't find one)? Any ideas
who? (My guess is Frostburg MD, based on the network).

630 WEJL PA Scranton ? 11/18 1617 ? Scranton and area
ads, weather, four IDs as ?ESPN Radio 630 & 1240,? one
mentions ?a Times-Shamrock station.? New! (SC-ON)

1170 KJOC IA Davenport ? 11/19 0011 ? WWVA?s Roy
Masters voice quiet enough to hear basketball
underneath and KJOC calls. Not often heard. (SC-ON)

1320 WWWT VT Randolph ? 11/18 1633 ? ?3WT & WSYB? ID.
NEW! (SC-ON)

1230 WITH MD Baltimore ? 11/18 2020 ? ?Newstalk 1230
AM WITH Baltimore? repeatedly several times. once
followed by ?where your opinion counts.? NEW! (SC-ON)

1450 WATZ MI Alpena ? 11/19 0739 ? Local reference in
talk. NEW! (SC-ON)

SC-ON ? Saul Chernos, Burnt River ? Sangean ATS909
with Radio Shack loop and 3 1000' longwires.

-30-