[IRCA] Can anyone arrange a last minute WFLI DX Test?

Hi,

As most know, WFLI, 1070-TN will go silent on March 31st.  Apparently, the
owner is retiring and the transmitter site is worth more as something else.

I have a local on 1070 but I thought I had that one in my logbook.  I
actually do not.

I have asked Scott Fybush if he had any contacts there.  He doesn't but was
making calls.

I did find a number for the station: (423) 821-3555.  I tried it one night
at 10 PM and got what sounded like a current voicemail system.  I could
call but would be of no help, in arranging it.   Anyone wanna try?  I'm
sure that their 50 Kw would get out!

Thanks and 73,
Dave in Indy (Noblesville)