Re: [IRCA] 535 Grenada

I verified Radio Grenada, 535 in 1991 and received a nice letter from
the chief engineer, Allan Palmer. In his letter he states that they
broadcasting with 10 kW into 2 300 ft masts "arranged to give some
gain in a northerly direction, since the transmitter facility is
located at the extreme south of our primary target area".

Dave
Burlington, ON
N 43 18   W 079 48