Re: [IRCA] 1548 4QD Australia into Michigan right now

Oddly, although conditions were mostly Asiatic in Victoria, with 4QD not to be found, I think that there was DU English sounding talk on 1539 (not NHK English lessons), as well as carriers on 1611 and 1629. More details later.

4QD was heard quite well yesterday (18 March), but was the only DU audio. 612 was just Japan at the same time.

best wishes,

Nick