[IRCA] 1260 Beverly Hills CA Format

A member of my LA Radio aircheck group is stating that the "K-Surf" oldies format on KBOQ 1260 is now 24/7. I was tuning around yesterday morning (3/16) and heard them playing standards. Perhaps today (Friday) counts as the weekend, or maybe they have made the permanent switch?  (of course, on 1260 nothing is ever permanent). I'll keep tuning in and get to the bottom of this.    ms