Re: [IRCA] Re oh, this is so awesome!

Excellent --

It's important to be watchful of phishing and hijack attempts
and clicking on any suspicious link in an e-mail is often that first mistake
to saying good bye to the integrity of your computer.

As a working staff member at an IT department at a Canadian university,
we are constantly training and retraining to avoid phishing e-mails,
social engineering phone calls and every manner of scams.

Truth is - the "bad dudes" are also busy 24/7 figuring out ways to
pull the wool over our eyes.

Well done Lynn!

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -