Re: [IRCA] OT 2014 Dodge Caravan radio question

--- Begin Message ---
No adjustmentÂÂNNNN

      From: Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:58 AM
 Subject: Re: [IRCA] OT 2014 Dodge Caravan radio question

Jim,

I have had a lot of Caravans starting with the 89, then the 97, and now the 2014. Both the 89 & 97 had ignition noise on AM, but the radios were fairly sensitive. This one is nothing to write home about regarding sensitivity. That is one reason I was wondering if there is some adjustment to peak the antenna like years ago. But with so much computer stuff today, there is probably some chip and self adjusts, but I have no clue.

Patrick

Patrick Martin Seaside OR KGED QSL Manager

--- End Message ---