Re: [IRCA] 1000th AM logging at this QTH

Rick,

Wow! Congratulations. What an amazing achievement! My logbook extends back into the late 1990âs and has under 800 entries. Great jobânow go get that next 1000!

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL
EM63nf

Member WTFDA, IRCA, NRC. Former CPC Chairman for NRC & IRCA.

Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy SDR2, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.