[IRCA] Today's New stations

March 3, 2017

0745   1480   WGVU   MI   Kentwood   IDing as "1450 and 850", relog
0750   1480   WDJO   OH   Cincinnati   ID as "WDJO", local ads, NEW
2358   1470   WTTR   MD   Westminster   ID as "WTTR, Westminster", NEW

The first two were logged on the car radio on my way into Rochester.  It's
always a race to see if I can get an ID before the dial hashes out as I
approach downtown.  The third report is from home. Surprised I hadn't heard
WTTR before.  Rare, lately, to get two new ones in one day.  Totals now at
2559.

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY