[IRCA] ULR DX…..AURORA Last Night

Hi Guys:

 My Radio Shack is still dis-assembled while we have Renos done downstairs….so I pulled out the SONY ULR to log a few stations last night during a Mild Aurora Opening. Nothing new but a few logs to share here……

RECEIVER……….SONY SRF-T615 BAREFOOT

ULR LOG TOTALS are 1117 Stations Heard

73….ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

640  WXSM  Blountville, TENNESSEE   Mar/01/17  1752 EST     EE      VG
Well over the Toronto Station!! Sports Talk @ 1752 EST. IDs by Male
DJ as "THE MONSTER" @ 1753. "WXSM" IDs and Station Promos.
CBS Sports Minute @ 1754.

RELOG                 10 kW/810 watts
ROSS, ON.
1090  WHGG  Kingsport, TENNESSEE  Mar/01/17  1926 EST    EE    FAIR
ID @ 1926 EST as "LOVE FM 93.3". Christian Music @ 1926-30.
More LOVE FM IDs and Christian Music.
// to Live Webfeed.

RELOG                  10 kW Days (On Late??)
ROSS, ON.