Re: [IRCA] 1340 new log

Les, that's what got me started in MW dxing, the feeling of virtually
visiting places back when I was 10 years old. I had heard of a lot of
places, but had never visited them and hearing the announcer saying the
station call letters and city was so cool, especially if they were
reporting on local news stories. I have logged 6 new stations on 1340 in
the last 4 days and total now is 24.  Jim