Re: [IRCA] George Norry on 1220

Thanks Mike. It is not the receiver, as I heard it also on the SPR4. It
is the 1500' Eastern Beverage. That antenna "cooks". Heard lots of good
DX on that wire in the 21 years I have had it. I set the timer to record
from :58 to :02 from 0400 EST, on. I will play back the cassette later
to see if any IDs came through. But with the beverage, stations just pop
it and pop out. They may be there for 10 seconds and gone.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR