From: Mark Connelly via IRCA <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: irca <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; am <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>; neilkaz58 <neilkaz58@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mark Connelly <markwa1ion@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Feb 21, 2017 11:01 am
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM]  WBBM & WYLL

Attached Message

From

Mark Connelly <markwa1ion@xxxxxxx>

irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx; neilkaz58@xxxxxxxxx

Subject

Re: [NRC-AM] [IRCA] WBBM & WYLL

Date

Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:01:34 -0500

Neil, how about your site in Grafton,  WI?  Less noise there?

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Monday, February 20, 2017 Neil Kazaross <neilkaz58@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My powerline noise has become really bad again with the warm wx. Hopefully a wind shift will help move the powerlines to a less stresses and less noisy spots. This noise is one reason no one is reading much about my DX this winter.  73 KAZ