From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Robert LaFore <rdlafore@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 5:23 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] WQXI-790 Atlanta probably on day power

They seem to be running the 28kW day facility at 2022 2/13/17. Korean
Format.

I have noted that they seem to be on something other than the night
antenna system (1kW) quite often in the last few weeks.

Robert LaFore
Acworth GA

International Radio Club of America<http://www.ircaonline.org/>
www.ircaonline.org
Web Site for the International Radio Club of America