[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 10 February 2017

A bit of a mix this morning, between Australia and Japan. I think that's the first audio I've had from 855 in a couple of months at least, and 4BC was its best so far in 2017. Plenty of other carriers too, seemingly the same Asia/DU mix as the audio.

693 JOAB Tokyo, JAPAN Poor, with peaks to fair during language lesson at 1415.

747 JOIB Sapporo, JAPAN Fair, with man and woman presenting language lesson at 1414.

774 JOUB Akita, JAPAN Fair, with man and woman presenting language lesson at 1402.

792 4RN Brisbane, AUSTRALIA Poor, with interview between man and woman at 1413.

828 JOBB Osaka, JAPAN 'Barely there" type of audio, with time pips at 1400, and a few words here and there after that.

855 4QB/4QO AUSTRALIA Another 'barely there' one, with just the ABC fanfare at 1400 being audible.

1116 4BC Brisbane, AUSTRALIA Fair signal with ad string at 1357. Time pips and news by woman at 1400.

1548 4QD Emerald, AUSTRALIA Only mumblings noted before, but the ABC news fanfare came through quite well at 1400. Pretty well the exact same story at 1500.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array