Re: [IRCA] AM BCB DX…..Station # 2,000 Logged

Rob, congrats on getting 2000 on MW!  As you no doubt noticed in the latest loggings I posted to this listserver a few days ago, I'm pretty darn close to hitting a milestone myself from here in South Omaha.  KUTR-820 Taylorsville, Utah was logging #999 for me last Friday morning, and I'm hoping #1000 will be someone that I thought I might've had in the past but couldn't confirm, like KSJB-600 in North Dakota, or one of two Mexicans on 630 that begin with the letters "XEJ".  But I will take it however it comes.  For perspective, I logged 1430 overall (1375 from the U.S. and Canada) from Iowa City, Iowa beginning in October 1985 before finally retiring that logbook for good with my last loggings in September 2013.  Topping that might be tough from here, but I'll certainly give it a try.

73,

Rick Dau

South Omaha, Nebraska  EN21af

MW: Sony ICF-2010, Gruding AN-200 loop