From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Les Rayburn <les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2017 2:33:10 PM
To: IRCA Radio List - irca@hard-core-dx_com
Subject: Re: [IRCA] AM BCB DX…..Station # 2,000 Logged

Rob,

That’s really impressive. You are to be congratulated sir! Despite my fascination for the latest gadget (which I’m always certain will bring in that elusive DX) it turns out that my Elmer was right. He used to say, “Your DX Total will rise in proportion to the number of hours you spend with your ears between headphones.”

Jim Renfrew—congratulations to you as well. 2500? Not in this lifetime!

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL
EM63nf

Member WTFDA, IRCA, NRC. Former CPC Chairman for NRC & IRCA.

Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy SDR, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.