[IRCA] 2006 QSL received

My November follow-up marathon has resulted in one more response today by
registered mail.  RNE5 1503 KHZ, first reported January 27, 2006.  So this
one took 11 years to get back to me.  Unusually, the responder notes that
there are two stations, one in Lugo and one in Cadiz.  He opted to name
Lugo on the card, with 2 kw.  Signer is Jose Antonio GarcÃa Merino,
Direccion de Medios.

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY