[IRCA] Morning fish barrel sneaky peak

I was up SUPER early because of the SNOW fall in the N.W.

FYI: Victoria, B.C. (100 miles North of Seattle) typically gets
1 DAY of frost a year.

No, folks, we do not live in Igloos.

We likely get less snow than Seattle or Portland and the
average winter temperature in December and January
is 38-42 (F) [6 to 12 degrees C]

We have had frost and snow ON and OFF since late December.
When I went to Hawaii, it was frozen ground and there was snow
and ice at SEATAC when we transited.

Anyway - back to the radio. Signals this morning at 1415 UTC were slight
but carriers persisted until 1500.

That is my report.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -