Re: [IRCA] Cuba on 682

Bill-
I not sure that this is strange or special. Fidel is known for his "in
deepth" talks. Usully in the early evenings, so the people will have his
voice to eat supper by. How charming!!! Listen closely and some of his
"talks" are old, that is they are taped from the past. Some times they are
live, but not as often as they use to be in the 70's and 80's. If his
govenment was so great, the state of Flordia would be empty and in Cuba.
Anyhow, Cuba on 680 is a real pest here in Tennessee.

Check 640, 570, 590 and 600. Many carry his talks in // with 680.

I would rather hear WPTF in North Carolina.

73's

Willis