Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 12:58:58 +0200
From: Mauno Ritola <Mauno.Ritola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Masset DXpedition loggings Jan 5 - 15th Part I-II

693 CHINA unid, Jan 13 1600 - Chinese language speaker, at good level
with
FM frequencies being announced.  I wonder abut Shaanxi Weixing guangbo.
200 kW listed in Xianyang.  I'll need to double check.
(Salmaniw,Masset, BC)

I would have expected 300kw Tokyo on 693, but I suppose 100kw Shaanxi
if it was indeed Chinese. You seem to have some very far inland
stations, so it would make sense.

Isn't NHK2 usually closed by 1600?

73, Mauno