Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 12:16:18 -0800
From: Walter Salmaniw <canswl@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] TP for 15 Jan 2017 from Masset

Last morning so much time spent deconstructing and SDR recording. From what
I saw a very good Japanese opening and a little of everything. Some
Australia, some China and Korea.  Highlight was 1323 with 2 CRI
simultaneously. One in Russian and the other in an oriental language with
Chinese lessons. All this until 16:00, I think. On to my flight. Will send more complete reports tonight. 73, Walt