Re: [IRCA] Pictures of EWE & loops

I have DSL at home and a T1 at work. Send them all to me.

IEN3@xxxxxxxxx

IEN3@xxxxxxxxxxx

INEW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks a million!

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

Hello,

I have pictures of antennas that are used here. They include EWE, 10' PVC
loop, 5' PVC loop and H-800 active antenna.  The pictures are too large to
send to the list.  Hope to have a web site in future to post pictures..  Let
me know which antenna you would like a picture of, will send all if you
like.

Dennis Vroom

Vancouver, WA