Re: [IRCA] TP for 10 Jan 2017 from Masset

I was up at 1630u - already around 73 degrees...

Usual Island sounding stations on 540, 621...

With what sounded like Vietnamese on 603 (I have not looked at the Pacific Radio Log since I've been here - probably should...)

Other typical stand out was Korea on 972.

Oddly I have heard nothing from the 1053 jammer.

At 1630u 1098 is a giant open carrier.

Last week here - should get busy.

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC