Re: [IRCA] TP for 9 Jan2017 from Masset

I was up at 1300utc -- same as yesterday...
Less Chinese, more Japanese...
easy Australians...
Activity from 540 through 1116 and then some noise issues.

I'd actually say the QTH is quieter with virtually no TV or Plasma TV noise whatsoever.

Ones limited by modded ULR's but it's still fun!

Highlights - 630 ABC Australia like a local // to 612. ABC also on 702, 774, 828, etc..

Kona- Hawaii

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC