Re: [IRCA] New Log from Albany, NY--1480 WDJO Cincinnati

--30-- is how journalists indicate the end of a story.  PR people often end news
releases the same way. It's pretty old school in itself. I've heard it has roots
in telegraphic shorthand to signify the end of a transmission in the American
Civil War era.

Saul Chernos

Burnt River ON