[IRCA] Dreams of TPs in CO

--- Begin Message ---
To borrow a description from Nick Hall-Patch, I had a near imaginary, wisp of a carrier on 747 this morning at ~1420, or so. Nary a peep from a host of other frequencies. That carrier was more than I have heard in some time. I have been off and on the dials over the last couple of weeks due to the holidays and retirement activities.

Happy New Year to all!

Craig Barnes
Wheat Ridge, CO
Drake R8A and spiral loop for now