[IRCA] QSL received

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY

I sent out about 100 QSL follow-ups at the end of November, most of them
FM, but a few MW. I've received about 30 FM responses since then.  Today,
on my return home from Christmas break I was pleased to find a QSL from 693
RDP Terceira, Azores, in my mailbox.  My original report went out April 5,
2006, so this one took more than ten years to land.  This is Country #61
verified out of 73 heard.  I sent an IRC, but it was returned unused.

Paula Carvalho
Engenharia, Sistemas Tecnologia
RADIO E TELEVISAO DE PORTUGAL, SA
Av. Marechal Gomes da Costa, no 37