Re: [IRCA] #2000 logged from Michigan

Thanks Saul,

This may require me to setup a temporary BOG or loop outside aimed directly
at DE to cross this state off my list since neither antenna favor this
bearing at all.  Rhode Island?  Only one in the logbook and it's 630 WPRO.
Canadian provinces still needed: all the hard ones!  Newfoundland, Nova
Scotia, NT, etc.  I did snag New Brunswick via 540 just before CBGA1 went
silent.

73,
-Tim