[IRCA] AM DX Report 12/26

Conditions on AM were MUCH better today then they had been over the last
week or so. Here's a select few of what I heard in my DX Travels today from
my listening post in Alaska.

990khz: Ads for local Rockhmapton, Queensland area businesses followed by a
Classic Hits 4RO station liner then back to me. A fairly decent, somewhat
listenable signal. Recorded at 9:42AM AKST/1842UTC December 26 & 4:32AM
Tuesday December 27th in Queensland.

Audio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ5rUY6QyrA

1026khz: Some music in the weak, noisy mush, but this is most definately
4MK Mackay, Queensland, Australia. Recorded at 9:53AM AKST/1853UTC December
26 & 4:53AM Tuesday December 27th in Queensland.

Audio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xq2LFh7whQ

1242khz: Some talk during All Night Nippo on JOLF 1242. Recorded at 10:19AM
AKST/1919UTC December 26.

Audio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnYxyllvjec

1548khz: 4QD 1548 in Emerald, Queensland, Australia with the networked
"Overnights" from ABC. Despite a coastal 50,000 watts, a signal this good,
stable and clear isn't very common from them.Recorded at 9:32AM
AKST/1832UTC December 26 & 4:32AM Tuesday December 27th in Queensland.

Audio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efmuWuanH3s

1566khz: Some religious talk from HLAZ 1566 with a very good, clean, clear,
steady signal. Recorded at 10:19AM AKST/1919UTC December 26.

Audio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK29uE4WcmY

1575khz: A marine corp report followed by Fox Sports report on AFN Misawa's
1575 The Eagle. Noisy weak signal. Recorded at 10:02AM AKST/1902UTC
December 26.

Audio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbNhQaVOiSs

1575khz: "Hey There Delilah" by The Plain White T's on AFN Misawa's 1575
The Eagle.Noisy, weak signal. Recorded at 10:22AM AKST/1902UTC December 26.

Audio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhplNNLyK1w

Heard in Galena, Alaska on a Grundig Sattelitt 750, 225 foot longwire and
DXEngineering HF PreAmp.

Galena is in the central part of the state, 300 miles west of Fairbanks,
300 miles eats of Nome and 350 miles northwest of Anchorage.