[IRCA] Morse Code at the top of the hour

Is anyone familiar with an AM station on 1450 kHz that sends Morse Code at the top of the hour? I heard it at 1100 UTC today, but the code was too fast and muddied for me to decipher. I assume it was a station identification because there was no voice id before or after the code. The station faded away after the code, so I have no idea what was the station's format.

Stan Horzepa, WA1LOU
Wolcott, CT