Re: [IRCA] Fw: unid on 670

Guesses, sports = Chicago. Spanish likely Cuba. Third station would depend
on language.
WWFE-FL if Spanish, KBOI or other if English news/talk

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (4) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 4);
modified Sony ICF2010's (3) w/APS9B @ 15';
modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip