[IRCA] December 23rd West Coast TP observations

Mostly via the NHP fishbarrel at 1515U to 1540U

Way more activity than the past several weeks - dozens
of good carriers and some signals showing real promise -- example: 702 khz.

On my ALA100 (North South) there was very little of anything -

teensy audio on 747 and 1566 and that was about it for me -- but lots of
carriers. A Christmas trend brewing perhaps?

Off to Hawaii on the 2nd of January - still have not decided what to pack
onboard.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -