Re: [IRCA] MMTC To Trump: Decommission AM Band

I can only try to explain this by pointing back to the minimal minority
ownership in FM and TV, because at least some of the problems they're
citing to justify making AM go away also apply to FM, such as competition
from other media.

That, by itself, is the single largest issue for terrestrial broadcasting,
period. While there are varying effects between AM, FM & TV the number one
issue remains the same for all broadcast services long term. And those
other services likely include things we don't even know about yet.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (4) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 4);
modified Sony ICF2010's (3) w/APS9B @ 15';
modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip