Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 23:21:37 +0000 (UTC)
From: d1028gary@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 12-20

1566 HLAZ Jeju, S. Korea Japanese service at a thunderous level at 1311; the pulsing, high-pitched tone every 2 seconds is the North Korean Jammer (which sounded pretty wimpy up against HLAZ this morning)
https://app.box.com/s/lkfrr1cbokz9ui153xijgh437k7yxs28

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)
7.5" loopstick C.Crane Skywave Ultralight +
Experimental 5" Baby FSL (29 Amidon Type 61 4" x .5" ferrite rods + 23 turns of 1162/46 Litz wire)