Re: [IRCA] 1215

That nearby salt water path to your north may just be having some effect, Colin. I hope that your nightly monitoring includes some TA channels, because you may be receiving them before others do.

At 05:05 20-12-16, R. Colin Newell wrote:
Fascinating that I am getting a carrier with some heft with my aloft ALA100 and no sign of signals on FISHbarrel

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC

> On Dec 19, 2016, at 7:50 PM, Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Not much of a carrier on 1215 this evening (yet, 0345UT), but it is a carrier, more than we have had for awhile.
>
> best wishes,
>
> Nick
>

> Nick Hall-Patch
> Victoria, BC