Re: [IRCA] Alberta TP for 15 December 2016

0420 utc 1566 is a solid carrier but not up to audio levels... also noted
855 as a decent carrier as well and 1413/1215/531 were extremely faint.
All on African beverage.

As Tim mentioned 1530 VOA coming into Michigan, I let the Perseus sit on
1530 in a high RBW and saw the following carriers (after a quick
calibration, so should be within a hz or so).. I do have a screen grab but
no use attaching that...

1529.969  979 984 989 992 997 1530.000 .001 .006 .038

Looking at the offsets at MWlist.org didn't enlighten me very much. Not
surprising as I wouldn't expect VOA to be very far out of the pack...

73 Don
Lamont, Alberta