Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 20:28:50 +0000
From: "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] UNID 1575

I sent this to Bjarne Melde and he said it didn't sound like VOA Thailand.

https://youtu.be/trxIj2iGcu4

I'm kind of running around the office right now and don't have alotta time
to research.

I only know of two 1575s, AFN Misawa and VOA Thailand.

Recorded on December 16 at 1945UTC in Alaska USA

Paul