[IRCA] Alberta TP for 15 December 2016

It appears my antenna is connected after all, as I actually had a TP today!

1566 HLAZ Cheju, S.KOREA Fair, with woman talking in Chinese at 1501, then vocal by a woman.

Even one station is welcome after the drought of the last several days. Only other decent carriers were on 774, 1575, and 1593. Happy to learn my antenna doesn't need repair, as it's too cold and snowy to get inspired about that, -27C tonight.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array