Re: [IRCA] Fwd: [dxld] Amelia Earhat Marshall Islands broadcast recreation

how odd...surely such a test, to have any form of validity, should be done in early July. There is just no comparing propagation paths between July and December on HF!

Steve

I'll try and remember to check for it.  Doubt I'll hear it but we'll see

Paul