Re: [IRCA] Alaska AM DX December 10th

Mike, good to know, sort of.   Sad to see the gradual/sometimes rapid
demise of AM in Canada.  I felt sad when CBC left Yellowknife and
Whitehorse on AM.  Both were nice catches for me in Masset.  Well, at least
I'll try for the other AM tx in Whitehorse, but I'm sure it's days are
numbered, too.   73,....Walt