[IRCA] Seoul AM Radio: 90 stations in 10 mins.

Here is the Seoul AM band in the most condensed fashion possible: 90 stations in 10 minutes (edited down from 18 hours of recordings). Please feel free to share on any other e-mail lists as this is the only AM-related one I take any part in.

*** Listen here: http://www.beaglebass.com/dx/audio/seoul/Seoul_AM_Radio_in_10_Minutes.mp3

My very detailed audio bandscans will be released at the end of this month after 14 months of work. The audio-only one will run around 100 minutes and the one with commentary at over 2 hours, one frequency and station at a time.

So for the ADHD listeners among us, please enjoy this one in the meantime. There are plenty of radio stories, IDs, baseball, music, and more, including some English content, though all clips at 10 seconds or less. And kudos to anyone who can name at least 5 of the stations in the compilation (of which are in no particular order)! For many of you in the west, a good number of these are your everyday TP stations.

Chris Kadlec
Seoul AM Radio Listening Guide